Please keep checking back as this page will be updated regularly
The November issue of The Hockley Flyer has been distributed around the JQ
Those marked in green are those where we know we have left some.
Very special thanks to some of our best supporters for putting this issue around the distribution points for us.
- Subscriptions and posted copies: Have been posted.
- Outside the Jewellery Quarter: Express Polythene – Digbeth
- Branston Street: Branston Court Reception – new area opposite gate!
- Hockley Street: Euro Mounts & Findings
- Hylton Street: T H Findings
- Moreton Street: Anchorcert Group (Assay Office)
- Spencer Street: Betts Metal Sales, The Jewellery Business Centre, Renatex Ltd
- St Pauls Square: RBSA Gallery, Sodabread Café, St Pauls Church
- Vittoria Street: CooksonGold
- Vyse Street: Hylton Café, Weston Beamor, Warstone Lane Post Office
- Warstone Lane: HSBC Bank, F. Meeks, Frank Joiner, Hockley Mint, Little Box Co, HS Walsh.
If you have premises in the Jewellery Quarter and have a public space suitable to leave a few magazines, please get in touch to help us distribute The Hockley Flyer each month.
Note some places might not have these on display and may have to ask for a copy.
With new restrictions the magazine might not be available at all the above places. We will update as we find out!