Please keep checking back as this page will be updated regularly
The November issue of The Hockley Flyer is being distributed around the JQ but may take a while as the lockdown makes it all so much more difficult.
Those marked in green are those where we know we have left some, those left black are those where we have yet to deliver or you will probably have to ask – and only when collecting a ‘click and collect’ order.
Those in red magazines can’t be collected from at the moment but may have copies early December if the Lockdown finishes as promised!
Very special thanks to some of our best supporters for putting this issue around the distribution points for us.
- Subscriptions and posted copies: Have been posted.
- Outside the Jewellery Quarter: Express Polythene – Digbeth
- Albion Street: Pig & Tail
- Augusta Street: Fellows Auctioneers
- Branston Street: Branston Court Reception – new area opposite gate!
- Constitution Hill: The Wolf Birmingham
- Frederick Street: Acapella Birmingham, Ana Rocha Bar & Gallery, Jojolapa Nepalese Bar & Kitchen
- Hockley Street: Euro Mounts & Findings
- Hylton Street: T H Findings
- Great Hampton Street: The Clifden, The Church Inn, 3 Three’s Coffee Lounge
- Ludgate Hill: Actress & Bishop, Locanta Italian Restaurant
- Moreton Street: Anchorcert Group (Assay Office)
- Spencer Street: Betts Metal Sales, Café Neo, Jewellers Arms, The Jewellery Business Centre, Renatex Ltd
- St Pauls Square: RBSA Gallery, Sodabread Café, St Pauls Church
- Tenby Street: Mayhan & Co Ltd
- Vittoria Street: CooksonGold, The Hive Heritage Hub, Café & Bakery
- Vyse Street: Hylton Café, Weston Beamor, Warstone Lane Post Office
- Warstone Lane: Craft Inn, HSBC Bank, F. Meeks, Frank Joiner, Hockley Mint, Little Box Co, HS Walsh, The JQ Bar & Grill, The Red Lion, The Rose Villa Tavern.
If you have premises in the Jewellery Quarter and have a public space suitable to leave a few magazines, please get in touch to help us distribute The Hockley Flyer each month.
Note some places might not have these on display and may have to ask for a copy.
With new restrictions the magazine might not be available at all the above places. We will update as we find out!