The September issue of The Hockley Flyer is out now, available at many but not all of our regular distribution points. The following places will have copies shortly. If any run out, please ask us and we will try to top any of them up.
Very special thanks to some of our best supporters for putting this issue around the distribution points for us.
- Albion Street: Pig & Tail
- Augusta Street: Fellows Auctioneers
- Constitution Hill: The Wolf Birmingham
- Frederick Street: Acapella Birmingham, Ana Rocha Bar & Gallery, JQ Coffee Café, Jojolapa Nepalese Bar & Kitchen
- Great Hampton Street: The Clifden, The Church Inn
- Ludgate Hill: Actress & Bishop, Locanta Italian Restaurant
- Moreton Street: Anchorcert Group (Assay Office)
- Spencer Street: Betts Metal Sales, Café Neo, Jewellers Arms, The Jewellery Business Centre, Renatex Ltd
- St Pauls Square: RBSA Gallery, Sodabread Café, St Pauls Church
- Vittoria Street: CooksonGold
- Vyse Street: Hylton Café, Weston Beamor, Warstone Lane Post Office
- Warstone Lane: Craft Inn, HSBC Bank, F. Meeks, Frank Joiner, Hard to Find Whisky, Hockley Mint, Little Box Co, HS Walsh, Niche Café, The JQ Bar & Grill, The Red Lion, The Rose Villa Tavern.
Note some places might not have these on display and may have to ask for a copy.
With new restrictions the magazine might not be available at all the above places. We will update as we find out!