Jewellery Box – wooden/glass with flower design + lift uplid containing a lift-out 10” x 7”. Value (£20) containing:
22” rope chain 9ct gold (£175); 18 ct gold weave-effect bracelet (£150); 18ct gold 3 plaited rows with circle/bar clasp with blue sapphire (£200);
Small box with quantity of different size hoops, 3 sets of claddah earrings and 1 set of twisted hoops (Approx £100); 2 x plain gold 9ct wedd. rings (£200); 1 x wide band platn. covered in gold wedd. ring 57 yrs old (Val.NK); Eternity full ring with 18.20 diam; Eternity half-ring with 4 rubies with diamond between each (Val.NK); Eternity half ring with 5 diamonds (Val.NK); Engagement ring – oval dark blue sapphire heart-shaped filigree on sides with 8 diams round sapphire (Val.NK); Engagement ring 3 blue sapphires with gold leaves on either side (Val KN); Engagement ring – single round sapphire with 1 diam. either side with gold built up either side (Val NK); Ring – 3 blue topaz with filigree design – with centre diam. surrounded by small diamonds around resembling a star (Val KN); Ring – blue oval topaz with diams around and tiny diams on side of ring. Matching pendant – no chain. (Val KN). 9 ct gold small locket with criss-cross pattern – no chain (Value NK); white leather strap watch (20 yrs old) – (No value); Small box of costume jewellery – 3 rose brooch, blue flower brooch & cameo brooch. (No val.).
Kodak digital camera (£136).
Silver Hip Flask engraved ‘for best man Derek’ dated 8/5/09.
Silver lighter with same engraving and an Aston Villa football design (Val NK).
- Chain with brickwork type chain & pendant which is broad across neckline. chain flat and sits low 22” – Indian gold mix of yellow and white gold – with diamante work, not real diamonds. Matching earrings & bangle. earrings – 1” drop, top part connecting to ear yellow gold with diamante stones and drop in the shape of a ‘comma’ in white gold with diamante.
- Bangle opened with hinge, yellow gold with white gold swirls matching the necklace, with ‘comma’ type swirls with diamante work throughout.
- Gold set but without stonework, the necklace at the back was a simple chain, the work was at the front at the neckline. gold links like oval in shape set at an angle and about half cm in diameter – unusual about this set was that it was Indian gold with an Italian effect of painted-on peachy gold, it may have been rose gold, but it was as if it had been painted onto the matt links in streaks and swirls, it had earrings and a ring with one of the painted swirls on it. It also had a small bangle with three painted swirls on the middle of the bangle – unhinged.
- Traditional Indian gold necklace and earrings made of a simple link chain. but the necklace had 3 or 4 bits across the neckline, each becoming shorter in length – simple earrings with three stands, each one shorter than the last.
- Indian gold bangles like a Russian ring but a bangle – 6 slim bangles with sandblasted gold on top, so rough gold in appearance, not shiny, 2 white, 2 rose and 2 Indian gold, all linked together like a ring.
- 4 more traditional Indian gold rings, two painted red and green work on, 1 with a fake ruby stone and fake diamante work around the stone and the other was in a diamond shape going up the finger with plain white stonework, all Indian gold.
- Hinged white and yellow gold bangle – hinged about an inch in width or thicker with the bangle being white gold and embossed on it were yellow daisies and other flowers.
- Earrings – Indian gold traditional double bell type with little dangly bits.
- Earrings 18ct gold with 1.5 cm drop pear cut diamonds – these were real diamonds.
- 22 ct Indian gold sapphire and diamond circular earrings with small teardrop shaped sapphires hanging from them.
- Indian gold and pearl necklace – traditional necklace with Y in the neckline with two teardrop shaped pearls hanging at the Y’s – matching earrings.
- Small stud Indian gold star shaped – purple stone with a small ruby & diam. stud.
- Armani watch worth about £150.
- 3 watches simple ones with large faces, Casio, Seiko makes.
- Gold chain – Indian gold rope, chunky expensive gold link Indian bracelet.
- Gucci white gold ring valued at £500 and a Bulivirari white gold ring with blue sapphires valued at £1500.