The Hockley Flyer Issue 367 Feb 2016
Each issue always features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Business Pages small ads, Classifieds, and Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors listed below.
- AnchorCert Academy Unveils New ‘Exposed’ Courses
- BHC Calls for Entries for 2016 Touchstone Award
- Deakin & Francis – Celebrating a ‘Gem’ of an Anniversary’
- AnchorCert Analytical Launches World First!
- New Role for Sarah Jordan
- Kaffe Couture – New Cafe in Jewellery Quarter
- Pen Museum wins HLF Support for its Flourishing Project
- Hockley Mint Reveals Brand New Bridal Collection
- S W Smith Partnership
- Beatnik Brooches from Birmingham
A5 size, 48 pages all colour
|Dimensions||148 × 210 mm|