Each issue always features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Business Pages small ads, Classifieds, and Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors listed below.
- Gary Wroe – Appointed New BAO Warden
- Benevolent Society Launch Fuller Foundation
- Eventmasters Choose Charity
- Mfg Solicitors Host Breakfast Event
- Vacancies at WJN
- Call for ‘Recalibration of Business Space in JQ.
- Sarah Ward at BOE Genesis Initiative
- Jewellery Industry must Address More than the Gender Pay Gap
- Primrose Yellow and Lines
- Chancellor Passes Annual Trial of the Pyx
- Local Artist Becomes President of RBSA
- JQ’s First Parkinsons ‘Secret Supper’ Raises £6,778
- The Jewellery Quarter Festival is Back
- Creating A Safe Environment For Our Rooftop Bees!
- A. E. Harris & Co Wars
- A. E. Harris & Co, Engineering is our Passion!
A5 size, 40 pages all colour
|Dimensions||148 × 210 mm|