The Hockley Flyer Issue 444 July 2022
Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- Winning designs for Proud Host City presentation items revealed
- Announcing the HALO Award for online promotion of hallmark
- Intergem presents: The Long Night of the Gemstones
- HMRC formally opens Birmingham Regional Centre
- All systems go for fabulous fete at St Paul’s Square
- Bold proposals drawn up to maximise Commonwealth Games legacy for Birmingham
- Salon, Blacc + Blond, win award
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
- Victorian Society starts hunt for 2022’s Top 10 Endangered Buildings
A5 size, 36 pages mostly all colour
|Dimensions||148 × 210 mm|