The Hockley Flyer Issue 450 January 2023
Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- Student designers sparkle and shine at opera event
- Inaugural Hallmarking Awareness Award presented to winners jewellerybox.co.uk
- Press Club Bugle
- Applications are now open!
- PGI China Won the China International Business Awards 2022 for Its Culture of Innovation
- Hockley Mint Appoints Employee Ownership Trust (EOT) Board Chair
- Platinum as a Key Value Creator in Major Markets Ahead of Pivotal Year-End Jewellery Shopping Season
- A double bill of new plays
- From pensioners to teenagers, HMRC reveals who files a tax return
- Birmingham 2022 Queen’s Baton comes home to Proud Host City for future display and legacy tour
- The Hockley Flyer a museum piece
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
A5 size, 40 pages mostly all colour
|Dimensions||148 × 210 mm|