Each issue always features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Business Pages small ads, Classifieds, and Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors listed below.
Whilst other publications stopped their publications – with print moving to online only, we did the opposite and did an extra issue – limited print run though!
As the March 2020 issue become so out of date, we have done an extra online issue – a Coronavirus Special featuring just what is going on in the JQ at the moment which compared to the start of March, is not a lot. Even so there is amazingly quite a lot of news – and fills a gap until the April issue which may be a little late! Limited printed copies sent to subscribers and advertisers!
- Hallmarking Arrangements During Temporary Closure of Assay Offices
- Cookson Gold News
- Coronavirus – Staying At Home And Away From Others (Social Distancing)
- Which Businesses and Premises Must Close:
- Plus Gold Statement
- Update to Registration and Bereavement Services
- Inspiring Art While Staying at Home
- Trading Standards Advise Everyone To Be Scam Aware
- Birmingham’s Clean Air Zone and the impact of COVID-19
- UHY Hacker Young LLP Site News about COVID-19
- The 39 Steps
- Some Other Pandemics and Epidemics
A5 size, 32 pages all colour