Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- Countdown to deadline for Hallmarking and Learning Online (HALO) applications
- An announcement from the four Assay Offices of the United Kingdom
- Hockley Mint Unveils New You & I® Bridal Jewellery Collection and Brochure
- London landmark tax avoidance scheme named
- STOP PRESS — Queen’s jubille mark back
- New book by Tutor Jack Meyer: ‘Advanced Jewellery CAD Modelling in Rhino’
- Intergem 2022
- BAJ announces award winners at Final Show 2022 in London
- BAJ announces award winners at Final Show 2022 in Birmingham
- Birmingham welcomes The World Reimagined trail
- New funding to remove chewing gum from its streets
- Royal Visits to The Jewellery Quarter
- The BJA’S diamond jubilee brooch
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
A5 size, 40 pages mostly all colour