Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- Judges impressed with the high standard of applications for the inaugural HALO Award
- Birmingham woman to exhibit at Milan Jewellery Week
- Intergem 2022 with positive signals
- It’s time to party!
- RBSA moves into the digital age
- Show Star – The Artgraver II
- Plans for a lasting and positive legacy use of Alexander Stadium set for discussion
- The World Reimagined
- Voyage of the Guineamen
- The Love From Africa
- Abstraction Be Damned
- Plans for £60 million Birmingham 2022 underspend
- The Tipton Slasher
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
A5 size, 36 pages mostly all colour