Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- HS Walsh Become Official UK Agents for GRS®
- Speakers at NAJ Summit 2023
- Strong support for a Jewellery Quarter Industry Hub
- Honesty Integrity Professionalism
- Jewellery and Ornamentation at Coronation of King Charles III
- Refugee and migrant women inspire exhibition at School of Jewellery
- HartSpröde goes Intergem! GemTec is becoming part of Intergem!
- Readers Letters: Volunteer Trustees required for school Museum of the Jewellery Quarter still closed!, Magazine Trouble
- Ivy and Rose Gifts Opens
- Lord Mayor of Birmingham presented Duran Duran with a Lord Mayor’s Award
- Birmingham Council’s quest to become a leading international location
- F. Goldsmith and Co Ltd. Company History
- Workers Flee Factory Fire in Hockley
- Morrall Brothers Toolmakers
- Starlight Spinning Company
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
A5 size, 44 pages mostly all colour