Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- Recommendations Now Open for the 2023 NAJ Chair’s Award
- Argent College students and Cooksongold launch beginner jewellery making kits
- Milan Jewellery Week Take 2
- Birmingham Assay Office presents 250th commemorative piece
- Intergem 2023 ends with a positive trend
- Calling all artists and creators – how you can help save St Paul’s Church in the Jewellery Quarter
- Scams warning for 12 million Self-Assessment customers
- Deadline looming for Self-Assessment deadline
- Work together for the future of the city
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
A5 size, 44 pages mostly all colour