Gemvision is excited to announce the latest update to its MatrixGold® software, which brings new tools, new features, and important tool enhancements.
“With the speed of technology improvements in today’s world, we know we have to continue to stay at the forefront of software development,” say Stuller’s chief operating officer Bryan Morgan. “This update is the result of MatrixGold’s adaptability to the jewellery design CAD industry needs.”
The big breakthrough in the update is the mesh repair tool, a tool that has been requested by MatrixGold users. The tool simplifies the process to get the design ready for production.
Some additional new tools and improvements include:
- Texture 3D: Add unique touches to any design.
- Smart Pattern: Choose from more than 90 patterns and create spectacular designs with low weight.
- Save as Default Style: Set any measurement and layout and save it to your default style.
- Signet Ring Side Profile: create any shape on the side of the signet ring either from the profile editor or from the curve’s library.
- Render Studio: Save the custom settings, assign it a name, and access it easily when needed without setting up the same material’s parameters each time.
“MatrixGold is the complete solution for any jewellery business,” says Oriol Collelldemont, director of product management. “Users will now have all the tools needed to achieve any intricate design, edit it at any time, and get it ready to produce and sell.”