Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- Jewellery and creative industries feedback needed to shape a Jewellery Quarter Incubator
- British Academy of Jewellery and Theo Fennell reveal winners of collaborative Live Project
- 2022 is proving a big year for UK Hallmarking
- BAJ announces award winners at Final Show 2022 in Birmingham
- Post-pandemic working practices drive growth at estilo interiors
- Birmingham Bull to remain in city until September
- The Orphanage
- Birmingham trials first zero-emissions bin lorry
- Volunteer army hailed as Commonwealth Games heroes
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
A5 size, 36 pages mostly all colour