Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- BAJ invites employers to find out about Taking on an Apprentice
- Gary Wroe Set to Become New NAJ President
- New Lord Mayor
- Residents and businesses to vote on future of Jewellery Quarter
- Final Sponsors for the 2023 NAJ Awards Announced
- NAJ Members Inspire British Academy of Jewellery Students
- King’s Coronation Celebrated in JQ
- Brum Breathes fund launched to help improve air quality across Birmingham
- Birmingham City Council’s Chelsea Flower Show 2023 entry
- Waste depot relocation leads to £5k for Children’s Charity
- Lessar Brothers – End of an Era
- B H Joseph & Co 1865 -1929
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
A5 size, 44 pages mostly all colour