On Sunday 17th February there was a fire in these derelict premises on Moreton Street/Icknield Street, on suspicion that it was started by one or two vagrants sleeping there, trying to keep warm, using candles. (Story/photo Ross Bellamy).
You will only receive a daily digest when new items have been posted.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.