Gecko Jewellery will take International Jewellery London by storm with more than 200 new lines across just five collections, delivering on their commitment to provide customers with commercial design and consistent newness. As well as the addition of a further 39 new lines to the Elements Gold collection, which grew by 140 pieces in June, Gecko will also add 70 new lines each to both Elements Silver and Fiorelli, with Diamonfire growing by 30 pieces and select items, including zodiac pendants and 18th/21st pavé-set birthday discs added to the Beginnings range.
Commenting on the increased piece count, Creative Director Desiree Pringle, said: “We are absolutely committed to providing our retailers with consistent newness and on-trend, saleable design. We have some truly exquisite contemporary pieces to show, as well as ensuring that we provide traditional options too. We have also ensured that we provide capsule collections that respond to the continuing key trends of personalisation and stacking or layering of jewellery; we now have Alphabet, Birthstones and the newest addition, Zodiac – all of which can be worn as either pendants or charms on a bracelet. We always enjoy IJL; however, this year, there is a real buzz within the team as we are all excited to see the reaction from customers, new and old.”
Customers visiting the Gecko stand D71, will be able to review the following collection highlights:
– Number of new lines: 140 new lines launched in June, plus 39 in September
– Design notes: Venetian inspiration – pastel colours and romantic lines. More premium pieces including the introduction of 18ct items; heavier pieces, increased diamond carat weights. Personalisation pieces (Alphabet and Birthstones) now available in Gold.
– Number of new lines: 70 new lines
– Design notes: Contemporary pieces inspired by the movement of water and the intricacies of coral. Plain silver as well as semi-precious set pieces, plus a new Swarovski collection featuring their new cushion cut shape used in a stunning, highly saleable necklace, earring, and bracelet set. More nature inspired gifting/self-gifting lines including butterflies and daisy designs.
– Number of new lines: 74 new lines
– Design notes: Beautiful contemporary collection inspired by some of the greatest female artists of the 20th century: Frida Kahlo for her amazing eye for colour, Yayoi Kusama for art incorporating spherical shapes and Anni Albers for her graphic art. The collection also features a new charm bracelet allowing customers the ability to create their own story, from a choice of 15 charms in a variety of designs and textures/finishes, and plain or semi-set choices also.
– Number of new lines: 30 new lines
– Design notes: Bridal focused, highly commercial jewellery featuring sumptuous emerald-cut stones, with on-trend bursts of pastel pinks and blues.
– Number of new lines: 30 new lines
– Design notes: Introduction of new charm bracelet, available at two price points, with either 5 small links or one large link for charms to be attached to. New CZ pavé numbers to add to personalisation options, in same unique to Gecko, in-house designed art deco typography. Also introducing zodiac signs, 18th and 21st pavé-set birthday discs, and new engravable heart and larger disc pendants. All further building on the mix and match and personalisation options offered with the existing Birthstones and Alphabet ranges.
Visit www.geckojewellery.com or visit them on Stand D71 at International Jewellery London for more information.