Based on three generations of EGX technology, the new EGX-30A is affordable, easy to use and equipped with new advanced features that make it ideal for both in-house and retail environments.
Faster engraving speeds and enhanced features enable the EGX-30A to create a wide range of custom products, including engraved badges, nameplates, gifts and awards.
When paired with R-WearStudio, Roland’s optional rhinestone design software, the EGX-30A can also be used to produce engraved templates for custom rhinestone-studded T-shirts and gifts.
“Exceptional value, the EGX-30A is extremely easy to operate, even for anyone with no engraving experience,” said Toshihide Yahiro, Roland engraving solutions manager. “With the EGX-30A, businesses everywhere can eliminate outsourcing for office and factory safety signs and nameplates, as well as for personalised corporate gifts such as identification tags for golf bags and luggage. It’s also a great tool for gift and apparel shops looking to add value to their product lines.
With the EGX-30A almost anything can be personalised, such as gifts, accessories, plaques and awards, and rhinestone-studded T-shirts can be created easily and quickly – all on demand, with professional results.”
New EGX-30A Desktop Engraver Features:
- Produces badges, nameplates, gifts, awards and rhinestone-studded apparel.
- Engraves on a variety of suitable materials such as plastics (ABS, acrylic, PC) and brass and aluminium for scribing.
- Compact size fits on the desktop (513mm (W) x 491mm (D) x 217mm (H).
- Work area accommodates a wide range of applications – table dimensions: 305mm(X) x 205mm(Y); maximum substrate thickness: 5 mm (Z).
- Easy operation: – includes Dr. Engrave 2D engraving software for easy design and production;
- easy to use radio knob adjusts engraving speed and spindle;
- supports USB 1.1 interface for easy PC connectivity;
- Supports R-WearStudio, Roland’s optional rhinestone design software
Roland Dr. Engrave Software
The EGX-30A is bundled with Dr. Engrave, Roland’s easy-to-use engraving software. Dr. Engrave enables users to start engraving immediately and supports the following features:
Inputs various types of text and bitmap images; supports industry standard True Type fonts; features Single Stroke Font Editor (SFEdit).
* Imports Excel database files in CSV format for variable data applications; produces nameplates using data imported from an address book; sequential numbering function creates serial number plates.
Roland R-WearStudio Software; Roland R-WearStudio is an optional design software package developed for apparel and gift shops. When paired with Roland’s EGX-30A desktop engraver, R-WearStudio allows users to quickly produce rhinestone templates for adding brilliant hot fix rhinestones to custom apparel designs. R-WearStudio also supports Roland’s GX-24 cutter and VersaCAMM printer/cutters, for easy printing and contour cutting vinyl lettering, heat transfers, labels and decals for a range of gift and apparel applications.
Roland DG Corporation Roland DG Corporation is a leading worldwide manufacturer of milling and engraving machines, inkjet devices, vinyl cutters, 3D scanners, a jewellery wax model maker and photo impact printers. In addition, the company markets software and other components that provides professionals with complete solutions. Roland DG’s “Digital Value Engineering” (DVE) employs the latest digital technology to improve the company’s business workflow processes. Integral to DVE, Roland DG has replaced its conventional production lines with a digitally-controlled system entitled Digital Yatai.
Roland’s Digital Yatai production technology features guided on-screen instructions and other automated systems that enable individuals to produce Roland inkjet printers and other products in an unassisted manner while preventing human errors. Roland DG is ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001:2000 certified. The company strives to preserve environmental protection while maintaining the highest quality standards.