Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- Winning designs for Proud Host City presentation items revealed
- Announcing the HALO Award for online promotion of hallmark
- Intergem presents: The Long Night of the Gemstones
- HMRC formally opens Birmingham Regional Centre
- All systems go for fabulous fete at St Paul’s Square
- Bold proposals drawn up to maximise Commonwealth Games legacy for Birmingham
- Salon, Blacc Blond, win award
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
- Victorian Society starts hunt for 2022’s Top 10 Endangered Buildings
A5 size, 36 pages mostly all colour