Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- Medal maverick recognised by The British Museum
- Hockley Mint to offer recycled precious metals as standard for wedding rings
- Savvy student seals Swiss success
- Theo Fennell London showcase
- Future Visions – Visions for three separate areas of the Jewellery Quarter have been released, produced by community working groups convened by the Jewellery Quarter Development Trust.
- Mobile Household Recycling Centres – the free and simple way to dispose of waste
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
A5 size, 36 pages mostly all colour