Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- Hockley Mint to be owned by employees under Employee Ownership Trust
- Fei Liu’s bespoke brooch sells at auction for a five-figure sum
- Flagging up our thanks: Proud Host City’s gifting gesture
- Knives into Jewels: Crafting a Safer Birmingham
- BAJ launches Traineeship for budding jewellers
- Milan Jewellery Week review despite lost Jewellery
- PlatAfrica jewellery design and manufacturing competition
- UK Athletics and Birmingham City Council unveil Performance and Innovation Centre
- A few gift ideas from around the Jewellery Quarter
- The Great Gatsby
- Celebrating Birmingham’s Burial Grounds
- ’Mr Tyre Site’ enormous new complex progressing well on site of former railway goods yard
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
A5 size, 40 pages mostly all colour