Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- Student designers sparkle and shine at opera event
- Inaugural Hallmarking Awareness Award presented to winners jewellerybox.co.uk
- Press Club Bugle
- Applications are now open!
- PGI China Won the China International Business Awards 2022 for Its Culture of Innovation
- Hockley Mint Appoints Employee Ownership Trust (EOT) Board Chair
- Platinum as a Key Value Creator in Major Markets Ahead of Pivotal Year-End Jewellery Shopping Season
- A double bill of new plays
- From pensioners to teenagers, HMRC reveals who files a tax return
- Birmingham 2022 Queen’s Baton comes home to Proud Host City for future display and legacy tour
- The Hockley Flyer a museum piece
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
A5 size, 40 pages mostly all colour