Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- Birmingham landmark could close its doors for good if businesses don’t step in to save it
- Newly Refurbished Premises for Jewelcast
- Cooksongold announces new managing director
- PGI Conference at Jewellery and Gem WORLD Hong Kong
- Review of The Witching hour – Blue Orange theatre
- Blow White: The Adult Panto
- Commissioners announced for Birmingham City Council
- A Locked Room Mystery Double Bill
- Birmingham’s Clean Air Zone continues to help improve air quality
- History 23-26 Warstone Lane
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
A5 size, 40 pages mostly all colour