- Oxidised silver ring with dried flowers and silver ring with animal fur. (Faye Brunning).
- Twig bracelet – silver, oxidised silver. (Christine Jay).
- Brooches – silver, resin, steel. (Nina Osborne).
- Button Pin Collection – felt and silver. (Rachael Hadley).
- ‘Wear and ware’ ‘chain-object-chain’ – silver, stainless steel. (Anna Lorenz).
- Necklace – mixed media. (Sarah White).
- Nest of Bowls – silver. (11.5 x 2.5cm). (Jodie Dibbens BA Hons).
- ‘All Year Round’ – part of an installation of 365 rings – watercolour paper, cotton thread, gold. (Katherine Pearce).
- A combination of precious and non-precious materials, pulled together to form a unique oranic range of rings which can also be worn as brooches. (Lucy Chritchley).
Cover details: A Selection of work from some of our talented Designer Makers
The Hockley Flyer magazine if entirely funded by the advertising, but we could always do with a little bit more funding. The advertising not only pays for the design/printing, but also postage, delivery, all the associated paperwork/accounts, and research for the Heritage section. Our subscribers pay only a bit more then the postage/mailing costs, and the magazines are free - no cover price.