Each issue always features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Business Pages small ads, Classifieds, and Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors listed below.
- Betts Group Supplies Gold to ‘Glitters’ Show
- Betts Group Appoints Peter Green
- New Wardens FOR B.A.O.
- BAJ Raises over £2700 with Charity Auction
- First Restart Grants Paid to Birmingham Businesses
- BCC Publish Clean Air Zone Charging Order 2021
- Messe München Restructuring
- Local Makers Spring Showcase
- Pen Museum – £25,482 Grant
- Coffin Works gets £25,935 Grant
- Jazz Festival to Stage Comeback
- Memorial Stone Arrives
- JQBID Helps to Secure Further Outdoor Seating
- Galliard Apsley Breaks Ground
- JQTH Grant Awarded to The Jointworks
- Falling Down and Tidied Up – Subliminal Message?
- G E Mewis Limited
- The Belfast Rope Works to The Rope Walk
- Brief History of the British Jewellers Association (BJA)
- A Trade Magazine
- No 2 Vyse Street Mystery
- Goodbye Philip
A5 size, 44 pages mostly all colour