A technical exhibition, which will showcase the UK’s main suppliers of 3D design software, rapid prototyping, laser marking and welding, rapid manufacturing, computer aided design and associated equipment industries. All the major firms will be represented and experts will be on hand to answer questions.
An exhibition of a selection of products manufactured by client companies after receiving new product development assistance from JIIC. The event will showcase commercial and innovative products from the silversmithing, jewellery, giftware and high value added product industries.
A programme of seminars on design for technology with internationally renowned specialist speakers.
The seminar theme will be centred on the utilisation of the latest developments in technology, which can influence design inspiration and innovation.
A trend prediction seminar on July 5th by Paola De Luca from TJF.
Why attend these events?
- An opportunity to find out about the most recent Developments and Innovations in CAD, Rapid Prototyping & Prototyping & Rapid Manufacturing and meet leading practitioners and suppliers of these technologies.
- Gain an understanding of JIIC’s successful new product development consultancies.
- Meet all the Major Providers of Rapid Prototyping/Manufacturing Equipment, 3D CAD Software and Laser Welders and Makers at one event.
- Receive the latest information on jewellery trends for 2008.
- Research and Investigate the available options and find out if a technology is right for your business before Investing.
- Explore how to get New Products to Market faster, respond more quickly to customer’s demands and investigate wider market opportunities for your business.