Each issue always features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Business Pages small ads, Classifieds, and Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors listed below.
- ‘The Other Side’ – A Play for Today, told by the Voices of Yesterday
- Important Heritage Anniversaries in 2017
- Catapult Project’ Propels Weston Beamor into a New Era of Casting
- Museum of The Jewellery Quarter – 25 Years
- Weston Beamor’s Marathon Man!
- Everything is So Green at the Intergem 2017
- Live Music Every Week at The Rectory
- Largest Uncut Diamond Ever Discovered
- Snow Hill Tram Stop re-named St Chad’s
- WM Lord Mayor Candidate Meets Mark and Marie
- Major Housing Developments in Legge Lane
- Midlands Marketing Agency Acquires Birmingham Design Firm
- Cartercutts Expand, Move Premises & Win NAJ Service Supplier of the Year 2016!
- Birthstone for May is Emerald
- Story of Education in the Jewellery Quarter and Hockley Part 3
- Major Breakthrough!
A5 size, 40 pages all colour
|Dimensions||148 × 210 mm|