Each issue always features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Business Pages small ads, Classifieds, and Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors listed below.
- JQ BID’S Third Jewellery Quarter Festival
- A Poem About the Quarter
- Double Success for Talbots In Luxury Packaging Awards Shortlist
- A Word of Warning – Forecourt Parking
- The Custard Factory Sold
- New Recruit
- Toploader, to headline at The Jam House
- Isabella Liu Wins IJL Editor’s Choice Award
- Midlands Retailer Adds to CMJ’s Membership
- The New Standard Works, Hive Cafe and Bakery Opens!
- John Goode & Sons, 1830-1960
A5 size, 40 pages all colour
|Dimensions||148 × 210 mm|