The Hockley Flyer Issue 445 August 2022
Each issue usually features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Small Ads, Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors mainly in the JQ.
- Jewellery and creative industries feedback needed to shape a Jewellery Quarter Incubator
- British Academy of Jewellery and Theo Fennell reveal winners of collaborative Live Project
- 2022 is proving a big year for UK Hallmarking
- BAJ announces award winners at Final Show 2022 in Birmingham
- Post-pandemic working practices drive growth at estilo interiors
- Birmingham Bull to remain in city until September
- The Orphanage
- Birmingham trials first zero-emissions bin lorry
- Volunteer army hailed as Commonwealth Games heroes
- Planning – Monthly roundup of new planning applications, ongoing applications, and decisions in the JQ.
A5 size, 36 pages mostly all colour
|Dimensions||148 × 210 mm|